What are cookies?
In English, the term “cookie” means cookie, but in the field of web browsing, a “cookie” is something else entirely.
When you access our website, A small amount of text called a "cookie" is stored in your device's browser.. This text contains various information about your navigation, habits, preferences, content customizations, etc…
There are other technologies that work in a similar way and are also used to collect data about your browsing activity.. We will call all these technologies together “cookies”..
The specific uses we make of these technologies are described in this document..
What are cookies used for on this website??
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main objective of our cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) during navigation and on future visits. The information collected in cookies also allows us to improve the website, adapt it to your interests as a user, speed up your searches, etc..
What are cookies NOT used for on this website??
Sensitive personal identification information such as your name is not stored in the cookies we use., address, your password, etc…
Who uses the information stored in cookies?
The information stored in the cookies on our website is used exclusively by us., except for those identified below as 'third party cookies', that are used and managed by external entities that provide us with services that improve the user experience. For example, the statistics that are collected on the number of visits, the content you like the most, etc… it is usually managed by GOOGLE ANALYTICS .
Third-party cookies are also often used to guarantee payment operations carried out through the web..
If you have accepted, we will not ask you again unless you delete the cookies on your device as indicated in the following section.
If you want to revoke the consent you will have to delete the cookies and reconfigure them.
to restrict, block or delete cookies from this website (and those used by third parties) you can do it, at any time, modifying your browser settings. Please note that this setting is different for each browser., although it is common to find the cookie settings in the 'Preferences' menu’ 'Tools’ “Options” and then in “Privacy and Security” or in “delete browsing data”, etc…
For more details on the configuration of cookies in each browser, You can consult the menu 'Help’ of the same..
What types of cookies are used on this website?
Each web page uses its own cookies. On our website we use the following:
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES IT
• Cookies propias: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies. In the event that cookies are served from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself, but the information collected through these is managed by a third party, They cannot be considered as own cookies if the third party uses them for their own purposes. (for example, the improvement of the services it provides or the provision of services of an advertising nature in favor of other entities).
ACCORDING TO ITS PURPOSE
• Technical cookies: are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted areas, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, manage the payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, apply for registration or participation in an event, count visits for billing purposes of software licenses with which the service works (website, platform or application), use safety features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, loading animation of a text or image) or share content through social networks.
• Analysis cookies: They allow to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered.. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you..
• Preference or personalization cookies: are those that allow remembering information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, how, for example, language, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc.
• Behavioral advertising: are those that, processed by us or by third parties, They allow us to analyze your Internet browsing habits so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile..
ACCORDING TO THE PERIOD OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED
• Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion. (for example, a list of purchased products) and they disappear at the end of the session.
• persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can go from a few minutes to several years. In this regard, it should be specifically assessed whether the use of persistent cookies is necessary., as privacy risks could be reduced by using session cookies. In any case, when persistent cookies are installed, It is recommended to reduce its temporary duration to the minimum necessary, taking into account the purpose of its use.. To these effects, the opinion 4/2012 of WG29 indicated that for a cookie to be exempt from the duty of informed consent, its expiration must be related to its purpose. Because of that, session cookies are much more likely to be considered excepted than persistent ones.
Details of cookies used on this website: